Australian Student Visa
Student visa (subclass 500)
This visas allows a student to study in a registered (CRICOS approved), full-time course. Your options for study on this visa includes studying School Sector, Higher Education, Vocational Education and Training (VET) or an ELICOS (English Language courses) course in Australia.
We are able to assist you with course selection with number of approved education providers offering high quality education.
Our Team is experienced in lodging the visa application to ensure you are not disappointed.
This visa also allows you to bring your partner with you, if you are in a genuine relationship.
This is a Temporary visa which can be granted upto 5 years, depending upon the length of course you are enrolled in.
- be at least six years of age
- have been accepted to study at an educational institution in Australia
- have health insurance.
Key Criteria for Visa Grant
- You must be enrolled in a CRICOS approved course as a full time student
- You must have enough money to pay for your course fee as well as your stay in Australia for the duration of the course
- You must meet the English Language requirement
- You must meet the stringent Health and Character requirements of Australia
- You must maintain adequate health cover for the full duration of your course.
- You must be a genuine student and meet the strict GTE criteria of the department. (Our staff is fully experiences in accessing your application and will advice you upfront if you meet the GTE requirements)
Our Services (Before Visa Grant -these services are 100% free)
- Selection of appropriate course and the education provider in accordance with your choice and circumstances
- Assessing your documents for English Language and Financial requirements
- Counseling you on the GTE requirement and guiding in the preparation of interview
- Compiling all your documents to ensure you meet the requirement of visa grant (final decision on the visa application always is with the case officer and we have no control over that)
Our Services (After Visa Grant)
- Assisting you with settlement services (finding suitable accommodation etc)
- Carrier counceling
- CV writing
- Preparation for job interview
- Further visas, if required